Welcome to the Colwyn Police Department
Chief of Police – Bryan Hills
222 Spruce Street
Colwyn, PA 19023
The Colwyn Police Department, under the direction of Mayor Michael Blue and Chief of Police Bryan Hills, is dedicated to the community it serves. We are committed to establishing an environment in which members of the department and community thrive. We seek to be a catalyst for positive change through persistent, personalized and cost effective use of public safety resources. By embracing the values of pride, professionalism and integrity we remain committed to maintaining the public trust.
The Department is staffed by ten (10) MPOETC Certified Police Officers:
48-01: Chief of Police – Bryan Hills
48-03: Lieutenant Michael Dructor
48-21: PO Michael Hale
48-22: PO Jeff White
48-25: PO Charles Davis
48-28: PO Jason Howell
We provide full 24 hour coverage of the Borough of Colwyn.
The Colwyn Borough Police Department is a progressive, and professional organization dedicated to maintaining community partnerships which promotes a high quality of life for the Borough’s diverse population. The Department is commited to treating all people with dignity, fairness, and respect, protecting their rights and providing equal protection under the law.
We do this by working with the community; promoting safety and reducing crime.
To Achieve This Goal, We Commit to These Specific Values:
- We value our employees and have confidence in their training and abilities.
- We value the law and are committed to the protection of individual human rights.
- We value public service and are committed to continuous service improvement.
- We value community opinion and response as a means of identifying and addressing public safety and quality of life issues.
- We value courtesy, compassion, and respect.
Important Information from your Police Department….
Domestic Violence – It Affects ALL of us! Please read and download this important information on Domestic Violence. It may save a life!
- Daily Police Blotter – to keep you informed!
- Monthly Crime Report – monthly crime statistics posted each month.
- Uniform Crime Report – yearly crime statistics. This information will be posted at the end of 2014 as required. We apologize for not being able to supply statistics for the last four years as the previous police administration did not file the reports as mandated.
Public Safety and Crime Reports:
March 2014 Crime Statistics